Perfectionism. My biggest problem. I am the person that goes to bed every night with an agenda for the next day, perhaps the whole month. Goals, ambitions, sticky notes, 2 notebooks, more notes on my iPhone, a desk calendar, my iPhone calendar, and more notes on pretty flowery paper. I wish I had less self control and just go with what life chooses to throw at me. I want life to throw more of
1. Back isle wandering in Target.
2. Yoga wearing days at work.
4. More bubbly in my fridge.
5. French films on Netflix, while pretending to learn French.
6. Cuddling with Neto and Frankie.
7. Cooking for my love. (I KNOW! My first few words before we started dating, “I don’t cook, and I don’t clean.”)
8. This is a new one- fresh flowers for my house (preferably white).
9. Obviously great food with awesome friends,
10. and obviously ice cream.
Here is to living and taking chances.