So this is how you take family photos Tello Style.
1. Ask family members to arrive early.
2. Have cute nieces and nephews who are willing to cooperate, but must still complain.
3. Have the bride and groom in the center.
4. This automatically draws mom and dad next to them.
5. And everyone naturally falls in place.
6. Tall people in the back.
7. And short people in the front.
8. Couples next to each other.
9. Kids with their parents.
10. Finally everyone smile and look at the camera, and we do this for about 7 shots.