It’s ten o’clock on a Saturday night; my sisters and I are enjoying a car ride with my niece singing along to “kiss the girl.” I couldn’t ask for a better set of sisters to enjoy this ride of life.
Looking back at our lives and skimming through the happy and sad memories we shared only brings laughter.
My measure of success is getting to enjoy moments like this.
1. sharing the paleontology hall with my sisters
2. having sandwiches for dinner
3. falling asleep on the couch to “The Theory of Everything”
4. getting hit with a ball in my face
5. finding dinosaur earrings
6. leather shoes for $30.00 (best deal ever)
7. ice cream on a cone
8. getting the last two strawberries in the buffet line
9. a salad after my main course
10. and my biggest guilty pleasure of the weekend…GOLDEN CORRAL