It’s like a Happy New Year all over. I start going through a list of things I am going to do better and things I am not going to do. Here’s twenty something things I love, I hate, and I may or may not do.
1. I hate diets.
2. I love food.
3. I’m going to be more diligent about running.
4. My new favorite nail polish is peach daiquiri.
5. Anything glitter makes me happy.
6. I love gel pens.
7. I crave ice cream almost everyday.
8. I will drive anywhere for the best food.
9. I walk the back isles of Target.
10. I read a book before bed everyday.
11. I talk to my dog, and I don’t care.
12. I give my dog bear hugs, and he loves it.
13. I love French movies.
14. I have many tv, and movie boyfriends, and one radio boyfriend.
15. I feel guilty when I buy a Snickers bar or a Coke.
16. Walgreens specifically ordered Snickers ice cream bar for me, at least, that’s what I’ll believe for now.
17. I still own my car from when I was 16.
18. I love movie dates with my novia.
19. I prefer shoes that make me three inches taller.
20. Cleaning days were created to watch Netflix all day.
21. I have a folder named “show me that rang gurl.”
22. I will study more.
23. I will work on my nice skills.
24. First thing I told Neto before we started dating, “I don’t cook and I don’t clean.”
25. Getting older scares me.
26. I’m in between Josh Fuller Band and Daft Punk.
27. I will surround myself with people who make me happier and better.
Here’s to a New Year!